艾拉/语音记录
来自PRTS
< 艾拉
跳转到导航
跳转到搜索
语音记录
既然你必须坐在这儿处理文件,我可以去帮你应付一些需要当场解决的问题。
Since you're stuck here sifting through documents, I might as well help you solve a few problems around the office.
打击补给线比压制人员造成的伤害更大。
Hitting supply lines does a whole lot more damage than taking out people.
我觉得你的办公室内饰有些乏味了。要是想换个风格,可以随时来找我。
If you ask me, your office is on the bland side. Just hit me up if you ever want to mix things up a little.
温情脉脉的家庭关系不适合我。
The whole cozy family relationship thing isn't for me.
相比所谓的“自我提升”,和陌生人聊聊能让我受益更多。
I get a lot more out of talking to strangers than I do from that self-help stick.
我们用符号定义自己,但这些符号会被扭曲,被加工,被重述——一句话,会失去原有的意义。而在符号失去意义之后,你自己又是谁?
We define ourselves by symbols, but those symbols can be perverted, reused, reworked, reframed, remade. In a word, stolen. Who are you then?
我不介意在战斗之外帮你做些琐事,但在战场上,我需要足够的决策权。
I don't mind helping you run errands out of combat, but on the battlefield, I need ample room to call the shots.
当一个人没法对你的成果挑刺,转而开始批评你的态度,你就知道他究竟有几斤几两了。
When someone can't find fault with your results and has to resort to nitpicking your attitude, that tells you everything you need to know about them.
发号施令的前提是你得证明自己足够出色,而你显然够格。好了,接下来要派我去哪?
To call the shots, you need to prove you've got what it takes, and you've certainly done that. So, where are you sending me next?
即使按照最高标准,你的工作也过量了。好好睡吧。
Your workload is clearly excessive, even by the highest standards. Take a rest.
彩虹小队成员,代号艾拉。把目标告诉我,然后静等任务完成就好。
Codename Ela, member of Team Rainbow. Just give me my objective, then sit back and wait for the good news.
学到了一些新东西。
Picked up a few new tricks.
勋章?谢了,作为装饰品,工艺还挺不错。
A medal? Thanks. Workmanship's not bad at all as far as decorations go.
只要齐心合力,我们就能撼动天际繁星。
Together, we can shake the very stars from the sky.
至少让任务有点挑战性。
At least make it challenging.
是时候让你见识一下我的实力了。
Time to show you what I can do.
没有时间可以浪费了。
No time to waste.
我会让你们后悔的。
I'll make you regret this.
以牙还牙。
A tooth for a tooth.
以眼还眼。
An eye for an eye.
我来搞定。
I got this.
我们走。
Idziemy.
给你个纪念品。
Here's a memento.
那会让他们慢下来的。
That will slow them down.
尝尝这个!
Eat this!
别动!
Don't move.
无论手段如何,结果才是一切。
The end justifies the means.
抱歉,我对你们来说太快了吗?
I'm sorry, was I too fast for you?
这就结束了?
That's it?
努力坚持下去!
Try to keep up.
这地方还不坏。
This place isn't half bad.
拜托,我现在不想说话。
Do me a favor, don't talk to me.
和我聊聊你自己的故事吧。
Tell me your story.
明日方舟。
Arknights.
新年快乐。我已经准备好迎接更多挑战了。
我在这里。
I'm here.
罗德岛是个包容性很强的地方,这一点很重要。